Monday, June 29, 2009

A New Meaning to "And Counting"...

P-Rock, ready to compile and link

2 days and my job is smothering me. I told Blackie this morning that for every item I cross off my list two get added. The good news is that there is a hard stop to all this mayhem.

I figured out how to add a webcounter to this blog, which required some real-live genuine html editing. They do not have a built-in webcounter gadget, so I had to grab some code and insert it using the generic html gadget. For those of you that know me, that is one scary-assed thought. So in a moment of pure unadulterated conceit and bravado, I made our webcounter 7 digits wide - assuming we'll be a web sensation. Don't let me down now you Slackers!

Tonight we try to collect all the loose ends and prepare for launch. One more day of work remaining - man does that sound good.

P-Rock: Return code 0 %LINK-I-SUCCESS

3 comments:

  1. Good luck boys....remember..the coming back is the most important part. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the retro look P-Rod haven't seen a fancy counter like that since 1999.

    ReplyDelete